According to all latest reports, there has rarely been a more affordable time for first time buyers to purchase a property. In addition it would appear that house prices in many parts of Dublin appear to be stabilising and credit availability slowly improving, with more lenders beginning to re-enter the market.
Market research indicates that 86% of all first time buyers do not believe that banks are lending or that they will be approved for a mortgage.
Based on the above Doyle Geraghty and Co Solicitors in Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2, will be running a number of First Time Buyer workshops covering the following topics:
- Understanding the mortgage market and the mortgage application process
- The various mortgage options available to first time buyers
- Explanation of mortgage industry jargon and terms
- How to prepare your mortgage application correctly and ensure its gets approved first time
- The legal process involved when purchasing your first home
- Any questions participants have in relation to the process
The first workshop in conjunction with Select Financial Intermediary Solutions will take place in their offices at 61 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2 on Wednesday November 7at 5pm.
Anyone interested in attending is asked to contact Doyle Geraghty & Co at 01-6619119 or via their website at www.doylegeraghty.ie. Places will be limited (25) on a first come first served basis and are free.
It will be ideal for anyone who is considering purchasing a property in the next 12 months and is not restricted to first time buyers.