Galway-based auctioneers O’Donnellan & Joyce has launches its new auction season with 20 very interesting properties on offer.
Friday October 4th will once again see the Harbour Hotel turn into a hive of activity when a variety of different properties ranging from residential to commercial and land all being offered for sale by their owners, all of whom have chosen the auction route as their preferred method of sale for their properties.
On offer on that day are the following properties:
- Glendawn Medical Centre, Salthill: This is a large property on two levels with planning for use a medical centre, located at Lenaboy with private parking to the rear. AMV is €225,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Patricia Bambury of MG Ryan & Co, Galway, (091) 564011.
- No 13 Ard na Mara, Salthill: This is a superb four bedroom family home that offers huge potential for any discerning purchaser with a family. Enjoys a large rear and side garden and is seconds from the local primary school. AMV is €295,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Breda Forde, Paddy Daly & Co, Galway.
- No 50 Glenard Crescent, Salthill: In an ever popular location, this fine four bedroom semidetached property is in need of some modernisation but is nevertheless a fabulous family home. AMV is €380,000 Solicitor with carriage of sale is Grainne Finn, RDJ, The Docks, Galway, (091) 594777.
- No 12 Lurgan Park, Renmore: A fantastic four bed family home or investment property located within a stone’s throw of GMIT and Merlin Park Hospital. AMV is € 200,000 Solicitor with carriage of sale is Horan & Son, Eyre Square, Galway, (091) 567091.
- No 2 Ballyloughane Road, Renmore: This is a four bedroom detached bungalow presented in good condition, located minutes from Ballyloughane Beach. AMV is €190,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Liam Staunton, Sea Road, Galway, (091) 587070.
- No 33 Gort na Coiribe, Headford Road: This large two bed townhouse is part of the NUIG student complex. It comes fully furnished and managed. AMV is €110,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Patricia Bambury of MG Ryan & Co, Abbeygate Street, Galway, (091) 564011.
- No 56 Castlelawn Heights, Headford Road: This area is popular with students and owner occupiers alike. This three bed semidetached property is a lovely family home or an ideal investment property. AMV is €135,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Anne Hickey & Co, Wine St., Sligo, (071) 9146042.
- No 192 Laurel Park, Newcastle: Located within walking distance of NUIG and UHG, this three bed semidetached property is bound to attract interest because of its wonderful location, always popular for student letting and owner occupier alike. AMV is €95,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Catherine Murphy & Co, Main Street, Headford, (093) 36030.
- No 30 Tara Grove, Wellpark: This is a fine four bedroom property located close to the GMIT campus in Wellpark. Properties in this area are very popular both as family homes and investments where an all year round income is possible due to its fantastic location. AMV is €220,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Sean Mahon, Mahon-Sweeney & Co, Main St, Roscommon, (090) 6627350.
- No 9 Kirwan Court, city centre. A two bed apartment located in the heart of the city centre on Cross Street. This is a fantastic investment property where rental will be at a premium. AMV is €110,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is JP Galligan, Galligan Johnston & Co, 15 Clanwilliam, Dublin 2, (01) 8047690.
- No 33 Ballybrit Court, Ballybrit: A fine detached investment property located close to GMIT and minutes from the Clayton Hotel. AMV is €100,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Brian Doherty, Saville House, New Dock Street, (091) 567083.
- No 12 Rusheen Woods, Knocknacarra: A fabulous four bedroom detached family home located just off the Barna road. Presented in very good condition, it is close to all amenities and within walking distance of Silverstrand beach and Barna Woods. AMV is €200,000.
- No 50 Woodlands, Lackagh: Probably one of the nicest four bedroom detached family homes to come to the market in this area for some time. Located just minutes from the local primary school and walking distance from Lackagh village, this is one property worth viewing. AMV is €190,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Anne Jennings & Co, Mary Street, Galway, (091) 564213.
- No 7 Fairgreen Heights Tuam: A lovely three bed property located in the heart of Tuam, No 7 comes to the market with a price tag of just €100,000. This will make a lovely starter home or a valued investment property. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Anthony Canny, TA O’Donoghue & Co, Dublin Road, Tuam, (093) 24118.
- Mountain Road, Moycullen: A superb split level family home standing on large manicured gardens and commanding wonderful views of the countryside. This home includes a self-contained apartment on the lower ground floor and a host of other features. Viewing is highly recommended. AMV is €340,000.
- Ostán An Cheathrú Rua: Located in the heart of Carraroe, this property contains 27 bedrooms, a restaurant, and large bar with access from the forecourt and stands on an extensive site with views of the rolling countryside. AMV is €185,000.
- Site in Shrule, Co Mayo with full planning permission for a filling station. AMV is €85,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Catherine Murphy, Main Street, Headford, (093) 36030.
- C2.175 acres in Glinsk, Connemara: Two parcels of land being sold as one lot. AMV is €10,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Sandys & Brophy, Sea Road, Galway, (091) 582546
- Four houses on a large site in Bride Street, Loughrea: Being sold as one lot. AMV is €50,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Brian Doherty, Doherty & Co, Seville House, Dock Street, Galway, (091) 567083.
- Two houses on a large site at Moore Street, Loughrea, being sold as one lot: AMV is €45,000. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Brian Doherty, Doherty & Co, Seville House, Dock Street, Galway, (091) 567083.
Open viewing will take place on all of the above properties (other than the sites).
As with all of O’Donnellan & Joyce auctions this first auction of the autumn will be held in the Harbour Hotel, on Friday October 4 at 3pm. See www.odonnjoyce.com for a guide to buying at auction. Note it is now necessary to register for all auctions held by O’Donnellan & Joyce.
For all information contact the offices of O’Donnellan & Joyce on 091 564212.