Featuring as buy the week this week is the New Homes development, “The Willows” in Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath. The first phase of the development, which launched at the weekend is made up 3 & 4 bedroom townhouses, semis and detached home. With prices starting at €185,000 the show houses were not surprisingly inundated with eager punters and by the end of the two days viewing 21 deposits were already put in place! Commenting on the outcome Director, John Bannon said, “We are delighted with the success of the launch and the deposits already received. We have also received a number of positive inquiries from potential purchasers and we are expecting more deposits before the week is out”.
Besides a low selling price what do you get for your money? The Willows has all the mod cons you’d expect with any new property but also has … the additional “green” / eco theme running through i.e. the properties come with (as standard)
- Zoned heating
- 92% efficient and environmentally friendly natural gas condensing boilers
- Thermostatically controlled high efficiency radiators
- Gas Fires
- Solar Panels for heating domestic water
Along with being super eco friendly the house also has some nice extras such as;
- All homes are pre-wired for home entertainment, enabling multi-room audio throughout as well as a host of other features
- Broadband available in all rooms
- Monitored alarm system available
- Centralised vacuum system fitted to all homes (fancy!)
Not only that but “The Willows” is only a stones throw to Dublin City Centre with a travel time just 30 minutes down the new M3.¬ If you don’t fancy the drive you can go /get straight to the city centre using the brand new rail line which runs from Dunboyne to the Dublin Docklands.