MyHome.ie shortlisted for 2015 Blog Awards Ireland

MyHome.ie shortlisted for 2015 Blog Awards Ireland

MyHome.ie is delighted to announce that our blog has been shortlisted for the 2015 Blog Awards Ireland.

We have been shortlisted for the Best Marketing and Communications Blog and need your support to land the top prize, with a public vote accounting for 30% of the overall score and the remaining 70% being decided by a panel of judges.

If you like our blog please vote for us here between now and the closing date of September 21st.

Vote for Us Buttons 300x2504

There is 1 comment for this article
  1. Pingback: MyHome.ie shortlisted for 2015 Blog Awards Ireland | Rosalie Rodney

Leave a Reply