News broke this week that the Ryder Cup had been postponed until September 2021 in the hope that crowds will be able to attend the bi-yearly team event between Europe and the USA.
While that gives our captain Padraig Harrington more time to prepare for the trip to Whistling Straits, it also means that Adare Manor in Limerick will have the honour of hosting the event’s centenary in 2027.
Golf was among the first sports to return as we came out of lockdown but for a fortunate few, they were able to practice their putting even when the country was shutdown due to Covid-19.
We decided to take a look at some of the best golfing homes on the market right now that is sure to appeal to golf fans.
- Type: 5 bed detached house
- Estate Agent: Daphne Kaye & Associates
- Asking price: €2,375,000
- Type: 7 bed detached house
- Estate Agent: Lisney
- Asking price: €8,900,000
- Type: 3 bed semi-detached house
- Estate Agent: McNally Handy
- Asking price: €995,000
- Type: 12 bed detached house
- Estate Agent: Sherry FitzGerald Crowley
- Asking price: €850,000