The recent Covid-19 pandemic has changed a lot of our perspectives on life, with where and how we live to the forefront of that. Marina Village in Greystones can offer perfect living in a modern world.
After weeks spent at home and being limited in our movements, where we live and what type of home we reside in has become more important than ever.
While it’s fair to say that Covid-19 will change the world, it has already put more of a focus on the type of property we live in.
Remote working is now much more the norm, with quality of life taking more precedence than ever before.
That’s why Marina Village in Greystones, Co Wicklow, could be the ideal location for you to set up home.
These stunning 4/5 bed family homes from Glenveagh Homes offer stunning sea views, with plenty of sights, walks and leisure activities to enjoy.
Located along the shore with views across The Irish Sea and Bray Head, you can be sure of waking up each day with a pep in your step. The homes are designed to make the most of these picturesque views, as the first floor drawing room has a large balcony overlooking the c. 14 acre park and out towards the Irish Sea. The real highlight of this new development is the detached homes overlooking the sea, which simply have to be seen to be appreciated.
Inside the houses offer high specifications with impressive spacious hallways and 9ft ceiling heights, meaning you’ll never feel cooped up here.
The space offered means there is plenty of room to work from home while entertaining is also an option.
The open plan kitchen and dining space benefits from lots of natural light pouring in through the large double glazed windows and french doors leading to the private rear garden. Kitchens are supplied by Nolan’s kitchens and feature quartz stone worktop islands with wine fridges, beautiful detailed finishes and Siemens appliances as standard.
All houses have superb energy efficiency ratings due to heat recovery ventilation, air tightness, high insulation, solar panels and an A-rated air to water heat pump heating system.
As well as the seaside which is just a stone’s throw from the front door, there is a c.14 acres of parkland at your doorstep with the boardwalk offering access to the renowned Bray to Greystones Walk.
Greystones also has much to offer but never feel like you’re cut off from city life either, with easy access to Dublin and all it has to offer provided by a regular DART service. The N11 and M50 are also just a short drive away.
Given all that Marina Village offers in terms of sea views, outdoor living, connections and local amenities, this is the ideal place to spend the next chapter of your life.
The Shore has just 34 semi and detached 4/5 bedroom family homes with nearly half either occupied or reserved to date.
With prices from €775,000 for the Burford style and €875,000 for the Rowan detached style, some of the notable features of these truly stunning homes include:
• Maintenance free, tasteful mix of brick and render exteriors.
• PVC fascia, gutters and downpipes.
• Composite front doors with secure locking system.
• Driveways finished in Kilsaran paving.
• Seeded gardens with secure post and panel fencing to rear gardens.
• Walls painted throughout in a mid-tone easy neutral paint with ceilings painted in white.
• Quality interior joinery to include painted doors and contemporary skirting and architraves finished in an off-white satin paint.
• Generous lighting and power points with chrome sockets and switches in the kitchen around the countertop area.
• Smoke detectors and heat detectors fitted as standard.
• TV connection in living, kitchen and master bedroom.
• A-rated condensing Samsung heating pump heating system which is thermostatically controlled to maximise your comfort.
• All homes are pre-wired for electic vechicle charge point.
• Superb contemporary Bespace kitchen with soft close doors.
• All kitchens are fitted with an upstand as in the show houses.
• Stylish contemporary bathroom, ensuite and guest WC with elegant sanitary ware.
• Beautiful taps, shower heads & bath fittings.
• Carefully chosen tiles on all bathroom floors and wet areas as in our show houses.
• uPVC double glazed A rated windows.
• French two-tone double doors to back garden.
• Shaker-style fitted wardrobes supplied by Bespace in master and second bedroom as in the show houses. Also fitted in third bedroom in 4 bed houses
• All homes are A-rated and incorporate sustainable and renewable technology resulting in lower energy costs.
• High level of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs.
• All houses are constructed to provide a high level of air tightness in order to retain heat.
• Each Bellingsmore home is covered by a 10 year Homebond structural guarantee.
For further details check out these stunning homes on MyHome.ie at www.myhome.ie/3728403 or visit https://glenveagh.ie/developments/marina-village-family-homes