Experience vibrant student accommodation at aparto’s brand new student residence, The Loom. Book with confidence, flexible cancellation policy, get up to two weeks free rent and there’s a group booking offer.
The Loom, aparto’s brand new student residence, will open its spacious, state of the art accommodation to students from far and near this September, on Cork Street, Dublin 8. Students will feel inspired, become part of a thriving community and enjoy living in colourful and versatile surroundings.
Although we’re living in uncertain times, aparto wants to ensure that your transition into college life and search for accommodation is as easy as possible this year.
Voted two years in a row as the Best Private Student Halls Provider in NSHS 2019*and 2018*, offering private student ensuite rooms in shared apartments. With residences Binary Hub, Beckett House, Dorset Point, and their brand new residence opening in September– The Loom.
It’s not just 166 comfy ensuite bedrooms on offer at The Loom. Students will be welcomed by a friendly team and enjoy unwinding in a plethora of contemporary indoor and outdoor landscaped spaces. Each aparto residence is an award-winning destination where students are supported, encouraged, and made to feel at home.
The common space is a great place to socialise and for students to meet like-minded friends, feel inspired at events and enjoy the ultimate student experience throughout the year. In the event of a small group event the dining space can be separated from the main space and pool area.
This gym is ideal for beginners to advanced gym-goers. It is the perfect place to keep fit and active, with surround sound allowing students to listen to their music and concentrate on their workout.
The rooftop terraces are an outdoor oasis all year round – with panoramic views overlooking the Dublin city landscape. A great area for students to support their wellbeing, feel energised, socialise, enjoy some fresh air or sunshine.
On each floor there is a small room hidden away for a bit of privacy. These snugs are designed to allow students a quiet space to study, create podcasts, tiktok content, or simply enjoy collaborating with a friend!
The cinema is the luxurious centre of the common spaces, for cosy movie nights with friends, to PS5 gaming competitions, karaoke or presentation preparation work.
EXPERIENCE AND WELLBEING PROGRAMME
Not forgetting aparto’s awesome experience and wellbeing programme, which takes place throughout the year in the common spaces – from cook alongs to interior styling sessions, cocktails to career demos, modern macrame to calligraphy and from power-up Pilates to hiit workouts (virtually at present)! Student residents will find lifelong friends and have experiences that will shape the rest of their lives. This is evident even during a Pandemic, from the minute students arrive, aparto is a resource, a base, a home, and a friend.
LIFESTYLE / Courtyard
So, what’s not to love and what are you waiting for?
Visit our website to find out more about The Loom
Your stay will include all of your bills, plus so much more:
- A great social and wellbeing scene, with events and activities throughout the year. (virtually at present!)
- Lots of inspiring spaces to enjoy: common spaces, cinema, onsite gym, games courtyard, rooftop terraces
- Speedy WIFI
- Private study and podcast pods
- Laundry facilities
- Expert friendly team
- 24-hour CCTV
- Ample bike storage
- Access to our mental health partner supports through JIGSAW and Kooth student platform – offering aparto residents anonymous, friendly, secure online counselling, peer-to-peer support self-care help and advice.
- Increased Covid safety measures
aparto also wants to remind students and parents that as the Leaving Cert and International Travel plans are still unclear. If you need to move in early, there’s up to two weeks FREE rent, they will be offering free cancellation up until 31st July 2021. T&C’s apply
The Loom is offering students and parents the opportunity to avail of a 360 personalised virtual tour via Zoom. With fully furnished apartments ranging from four to eight bedrooms. The aparto team want to help you find the best fit possible and welcome you for when college starts in September 2021.
Fancy a tour? Click here.
Whether you’re planning to head to BIMM, Griffith College, NCAD, RCSI, TU Dublin, Trinity College, to name but a few, The Loom’s location is ideal making sure you’re close to your college, the city and or the sea side with great public transport options!
- BIMM – 3 minute by bike or 8 minute walk
- TU DUBLIN Aungier St 5 minute by bike or 12 minute walk
- Griffith College – 7 minute by bike or 12 minute walk
- NCAD – 8 minute by bus and 12 minute walk
- Trinity College Dublin – 10 minute by bus or 20 minute walk
- DBS 5 minute by bike or 18 minute walk
- Royal College of Surgeons -10 minute walk
- UCD – 25 minutes by bike or 42 minutes by bus
Current Offers at aparto*
- GROUP BOOKING OFFER – Book an apartment with at least 1 other friend & get a €250 voucher each! Code: TEAMAPARTO. T&Cs apply.
- Need to move in early? Get up to 2 weeks’ FREE rent if you move in early. Limited availability.
- Book with confidence – free cancellation on all 2021 – 2022 bookings until 31st July. T&Cs apply.
- Studying any healthcare course– ask about aparto’s medical student rate*.
The aparto residence are like families, and if you are living with aparto – we want you to feel like part of the family too!